Tuesday, March 25, 2014

P2 Beauty: IT Cosmetics New Products Spring 2014 & Why this is the Best Beauty Brand On The Market

This is my everyday face which takes less than 2 minutes.
If you can't find 2 minutes for yourself, we need to talk!
1. Tightline Full Lash Length Mascara Primer
2. Eyelift in a Tube
3. Airbrush blush stain, Sweet Cheeks
4. 
Feel The Moment anti-aging primer serum
I've been refereed to as "the human potpourri". If a beauty item comes to the office, I'll try and likely use it until the product runs out. I've enjoyed some products more than others, but mostly I didn't have any loyalty in the cosmetics category (or facial care, for that matter). But, that all changed this past June when I was introduced to IT Cosmetics

IT (Innovative Technology) Cosmetics, rocks my world because it actually delivers everything that is promised on the packaging.  The proof was when, in typical "use whatever makeup you have" style, I grabbed the IT cosmetics items I received the previous day at a press preview, put on my face, and flew to London for a romantic weekend getaway. After not reapplying makeup for about 14+ hours, I woke up looking fresh, not flaky. For the next four days I marveled at the quality of the Buy Buy under eye concealer, the lip/cheek stain (which saves so much time) and the Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in light.

The beauty of IT Cosmetics is that the owner, Jamie Kern Lima, works with plastic surgeons to create products that have anti-aging components, so you're looking beautiful today while thinking about tomorrow. Also, unlike most beauty brands, IT doesn't churn out dozens of new products. If it's not right, it's not coming out. 

Speaking of NEW products, they just launched two new products which are already part of my everyday routine: Feel the Moment serum and Eyelift in a Tube. 
1. Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette
2. 
Airbrush blush stain, Sweet Cheeks
3. Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush
4. Celebration Foundation Illumination, light
5. Feel The Moment anti-aging primer serum
6. Maybelline Great Waterproof Mascara (affordable classic I can't give up yet)
7. Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream
8. Tightline Full Lash Length Mascara Primer
9. Eyelift in a Tube
10. No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, brown
Feel The Moment is an anti-aging, hydrating serum that's like a spa in a box.  Using just a mini drop -  a VERY small amount - I put this on in a circular motion (which stimulates the skin) over my Naturapathica Calendula Essnetial Hydrating Cream every morning which locks in the moisturizer and creates o poreless, airbrushed skin effect. The smell of the jojoba is soothing and a great way for me to have a "meaningful me moment" before I go on to take care of everyone else in my world! A minute or two after application, I apply my at-home/casual face or my TV face (see above). $38 
IT Cosmetics, Feel The Moment anti-aging primer serum
Eyelife in a Tube is the updated version of my beloved Buy Buy Under Eye Concealer because it also has a Hello Light Liquid Brightener. Hello fabulous! This is also one of my everyday must-use items because it's a fast way to fix the face even if you just have a minute to yourself, in the morning. Yes, you should wear this around the house even if it's just you and the baby! I enjoy feeling pretty and knowing I'm doing something nourishing for the delicate skin under my eyes thanks to the hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, antioxidants and drops of light technology (the latter only found in IT Cosmetics). I use the Neutral/Medium. $29
IT Cosmetics, Eyelift in a Tube
Check out the companies co-founder, ultimate IT Girl and former TV anchor Jamie Kern Lima in her next QVC appearance, today, March 25, 2014 at  9PM EST. A full hour show follows on March 26th at 2AM. 
Tightline Full Lash Length Mascara Primer is now waterproof (doubles as
eyeliner when in a time crunch!) ;
Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream just a smidgen for the whole face
and you'll be transformed, transported and transfixed by your beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment