Monday, April 14, 2014

P2 Family: Gifts for Your Wife from Bachelor Party

Gifts for your wife, from a bachelor party?
Bringing home presents for your wife from a bachelor party? I love my husband!

The shoes – Valentino Rockstud Patent Leather & Leather Ballet Flats, a flawless, classic!
These will never go out of style. I'm obsessed!
Realizing that this pregnancy is much harder on my back, I desperately need more fabulous flats. Always Be Your Best You, even in flats. I love my heals, but I need ground-level options. So, I hinted to the hubby that I wouldn’t mind these. He selected the color.

BONUS, The scarves – Hermes Faune LettreeSilk Twill Scarf from the Summer 2014 Collection and Hermes Faune Lettree SilkTwill Pocket Square
Matching mommy and me scarves? Yes, excessive. I think I'll keep both!
Two days ago, while resting my poor feet and back, I perused the new Hermes scarf catalog that just arrived. The cover showcased an ABC scarf, aka Faune Lettree, and I instagramed an image. The accompanying text, written as a joke, read Best way to teach #baby ABCs ! Thanks +Hermès for new scarf catalog in the mail on sunny Saturday. The only person that my husband follows on Instagram and Twitter is me. He found this statement to be funny, and an inspiration for two more gifts. The big scarf is for me – baby blue, because we are expecting a boy. The little scarf is for Ilana – she’ll appreciate it someday. For now, I’ll likely frame and hang it in her room.
Careful what you Instagram
My husband is amazing, not because he purchased these lavish gifts, but because he wanted to surprise me knowing that, like a little child, I live for surprises. He gets a kick from my happiness, a mutual feeling in our marriage. Gifting was following by dinner, a little TV time and chatting, other stuff ;), and a massage for Mr. Wonderful from Mrs. Madly in Love. 

Dear husbands of the world,
Your woman does a lot for you and your family and she deserves to be pampered. There are millions of ways to show your gratitude - cooking a meal, giving her a massage, gifting flowers, planning a romantic day in the park without the kids ... 

Ladies, 
Your men deserve you to Always Be Your Best You. Take care of your style & beauty routine and not only will you feel more confident (even if you're in bed due to sciatic nerve pain!) but your man will appreciate the effort. Don't let yourselves go. Never Surrender your sexy side! 

I'm wishing you a wonderful, sexy and sane week. BIG hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment