Monday, April 21, 2014

P2 Fashion: Malachite Jewelry and Home Decor Accents

Gold and malachite watches from Piaget. Simply stunning craftsmanship!
Malachite is one of my favorite stones due to its luxurious and vibrant green hue; and, thanks to my Russian heritage, I’ve been heavily exposed to this jem in jewelry and home décor. Until recent times, large quantities of malachite were mined in the Urals, Russia. In fact, there is an entire MalachiteRoom in the Hermitage, which I hope to see some day.
The Malachite Room at the Hermitage is classic, Russian opulence. 
Malachite has been on my mind ever since I was gifted a gorgeous, Isharya pyramid malachite ring after hosting the Accessories Council’s Mother’s Day Gift Guide event. As many of you know from Instagram, the ring has been on my finger nearly every day for two weeks.

Here’s a roundup of some of my other favorite malachite items for spring/summer fashion and home décor.


I'm mad for malachite!
1. Stephanie Kantis, Malachite Button Ring, $475
2. Christian Dior China, Guadron -Malachite Green napkin rings circa 1990s, $49 
3. Isharya, Green Malachite Goddess Honeycomb Earrings, $218
4. Istdibs.comValerie Egee - Bronze Cuff Bracelet with Malachite and Rodocrosytis, Price Upon Request
5. Isharya, Green Malachite Goddess  Pyramid Ring, $78
6. L'objet, Malachite Espresso Cup & Saucer Gift box, $580
7. RubyLane.com19th Century French Figural Ormolu Bronze and Malachite Candlesticks, $3980

Gold with malachite is a lux way to dress up a dining table or office. If you’ve never shopped L’objet, I highly recommend the brand. As summer soirées roll in, this brand makes excellent hostess gifts. The packaging alone will wow your friends. 
L'objet malachite and gold dinnerware and hostess gifts.
L'objet malachite dinnerware

1 comment: